Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inspired by Adele Makeup tutorial

 I love doing Makeup, and I love watching Makeup tutorials on Youtube. but I am not a huge youtuber so I'd rather take step by step pictures of the process...and as you can tell I do not have as much makeup on as Adele, but it is inspired by her retro style.
 Start with a clean slate: foundation, blush, highlighter and bronzer all in place
 #1. shimmer up that lid
#2. line your crease with a light brown to set way for the black
#3. Wet a flat-head brush and then add black shadow, this will give a more defined look. It may look funny and uneven, dont worry though, more blending to come.
 #4. with a lid applicator, fill in wings and blend in the crease a bit
#5. Liner and mascara. great retro look for any occasion. I tone the entire process down a bit if I feel like wearing it just for the day, which currently I am doing alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dk and tea

dk and tea

Russian Ava

Russian Ava